- 1 lb of lean ground turkey
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Water (as much as the taco seasoning requires based on instructions)
- 15 ozs of canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 – 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce (washed and dried)
Start by combining half of the taco seasoning in a skillet with all of the ground turkey. Cook this until the turkey is browned and the seasoning fully coats the meat. Next add the rest of the seasoning along with the water and continue to cook the mixture per the taco packet instructions.
Add the black beans and cheese to the mixture and cook for a little while longer until the cheese melts and the beans are warmed.
You can now spoon this mixture onto warmed tortillas along with a sprinkle of lettuce and a little salsa. Roll the tortilla up via your preferred burrito wrapping method (check online for burrito wrapping tips).
Enjoy your burritos while still warm with a little sour cream or your favorite spicy Mexican sauce.